Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Any Adobe Illustrator Work, Edit Your Ai, Eps, PDF, Svg











About:

Welcome to my gig!



File Editing or Converting Service



Hello, In this gig, I can provide your Illustrator, PDF, jpg, png, ai, eps or any type of file editing? I am here for Edit or Convert your file. I have been working in this sector for more than Four years. Please see my gig services below--- 



Illustrator work :



  • Fix or modify your vector files (logo, illustrations, Flyer, Banner, etc )
  • Text Editing (need the font if any)
  • Color changing logo, shape and text
  • Convert from Ai or EPS to Jpg, Png, Ai, Eps, Pdf, SVG or PSD format
  • Add or Remove something from Vector File
  • Any other changes you need to design
  • Victories your logo
  • Transparent logo Background
  • Redesign, edit, modify the logo
  • Sketches to vector
  • Logo Editing
  • Change Font
  • Transparent Logo



Please contacts me to place the order to avoid misunderstanding.

I'm not able for any illegal work.



--------Editing or convert to any other file above.



Note: If you need to edit or convert more then 1 file, please contact me. I will make a perfect custom offer for you.





Any question ??? PLEASE, Fell free to contact me.



Thank you ( Sadia)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment