Thursday, February 18, 2021

Vectorize Your Logo Or Sketches Professionally











About:

Converting low-resolution logos, sketches, line arts can be super hectic. I will convert your low-resolution images into a high quality, super refined vector graphics. 



WHAT I DO?



  • I'll redraw/convert any logo/image to VECTOR
  • No auto-tracing
  • Fill with different colors.
  • Clean and clear format.
  • Convert sketches to vectors.



HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?



  • Depending on the complexity, it can take from 2 hours to a day. 



| raster | vector | tracing | vectorise | to vector | redraw | vectortracing | logo | image

illustration | tshirt | design

Reviews


:

Fast response, good work.

:

He was responsive and provided quality work.

:

Great. Was very understanding and patient with my changes.

:

Great seller. Fast delivery. I got exactly what I asked for. Thanks very much.

:

Same service as last time. Fast and delivered as ordered.




No comments:

Post a Comment