Saturday, February 20, 2021

Convert, Redraw From Any Format To Vector Ai, Eps, Pdf, Png, Psd, Etc











About:

Please CONTACT US FIRST if your image is NOT SIMPLE, MODERATE OR COMPLEX.



Are you looking for vectorize your logo/image/graphics to get high-resolution vector file so you can use web or print a bigger size? or

Do you want to change color or modify/customize your existing logo or tagline?



Yes! You are in the right place!

I'm a professional graphic designer and I have 7 years of experience in vectorizing. Basically, I'm expert in redrawing, vector tracing, logo edit and converting logo and images to vector.



Why trust us and benefits you get?

◉ TOP NOTCH Quality guaranteed

◉ I'm Professional Hard-working Designer.

◉ Quick and Friendly Communication



What you will get:

★ 1-3 or 24 Hours Delivery

★ 100% MANUAL Vector

★ No auto-tracing (100% Guaranty)

★ Recreate your lost pixels.

★ Clean and clear vector format

★ SVG, CDR, DXF, PSD, JPG, PNG (If need)



I'll very glad to help you and look forward to building a great business relationship.

Important: If you want 3 hours delivery, Please inbox me for the possibility check.





Your Satisfaction is My Priority



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had thought I would be working for a while on this and getting a number of edits. That is why I paid a high price. I didn't like that I was constantly asked to extend the deadline. I've never been asked that before. It felt like I was being pressured to hurry up. For what I got the price should have been $5.

Seller's Response:

actually, we have a deadline in order 1 day. I completed her work in time and I ready to give him edits always. but she didn't get enough information at this time. so, I request to extend the time. otherwise, I face a late delivery issue. I didn't know what went wrong with this issue!!

Seller's Response:

Very happy with how the work turned out. He went above and beyond what I asked and I will definitely use him again if I ever need a similar service! Great quality work that exceeded my expectations.

:

thank you so much for your valuable feedback

:

He just amazing the way he takes care of his customer. He works very fast and gives the best of his capacity to achieve what people looking for. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment