Friday, February 19, 2021

Design Your Shoes Attractive Illustrations 24 Hours











About:

"Please put me in the inbox before ordering "



Hello,

I design in a digital hand drawn style or vector tracing. I will design your shoe with an attractive 24 hour illustration. Custom Cool Exclusive for you! I'll make sure you get what you want.



Our service

- 100% original design

- We provide unlimited revisions to the Satisfaction Guarantee.

- Custom designs exclusively made!

- Quick response

- Best quality



USE OF DESIGN SHOES

1. Suitable for your business

2. walpaper

3. for the book cover

4. Sticker your car

5. for t-shirts

6. for display with acrylic

7. and can be printed to make wall decoration



How to order:



Say what you want (concept ideas, characters, references, objects, text and color specifications you want)



Choose your package, or with a special offer (recommended)

After you order, I'll make a sketch for your concept

If you wish to request a modification or revision, please let me know

When the sketch is fixed, I'll continue with the finishing process

After that you can ask for more modifications, only the color, shape or maybe the elements that need to be added (modification



thank you



rifai_vector



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment