Thursday, February 18, 2021

Vectorize Your Logo Or Image Within 2 Hours











About:

***WELCOME TO MY GIG***



Hello,



Vectorization or following is the way toward taking a bitmap picture and re-drawing it as a vector picture. I am a capable Graphic Designer. I will vectorize, follow or change over your logo, symbol, pictures to vector in 1 hrs. And furthermore I am ready to deal with Logo, any print related outline works and online networking covers plan.



You will get in this GIG: 


✔ you will get 2 logos or pictures or symbols to vector change over and this is the best bundle. 


✔ High Resolution vector document. 


✔ High Resolution Images. 


✔ Source document. 


GIG Feature: 


✔ Fast Delivery inside 1 hours. 


✔ 100% Satisfaction ensured. 


✔ 24 x 7 Unlimited Supports. 


✔ I will Deliver your works when it will wrap up. 


✔ Unlimited Revisions. 


✔ You will get sharp and High Quality documents.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing service, did exactly as I asked and in a very short amount of time. Would highly recommend and will be using again! 5 Stars!

Seller's Response:

It was awesome dealing with you. I hope I will be staying on your choice list. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Perfect :-)

Seller's Response:

It was awesome dealing with you. I hope I will be staying on your choice list. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Fast and perfect. Thank you :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment