Saturday, February 20, 2021

Professionally Covert Your Raster Images To Vector Image











About:

Are you worried that your logo is in Raster PNG/JPG format because this type of images will lose their quality when stretched in other to make banners or for printing? Worry no more!



Let me help you convert your raster logo (.jpg, .png, .jpeg) images to vector images.



Vector Images will never lose quality no matter the distance of zooming/stretching: and this is perfect for your printings.



Please Note: I only work with flat logo images. Meaning that I do not convert 3D protruding images. If you are not sure whether your logo image is flat or not, please don't place an order, kindly send it to me first for review.



You will have your image in all or any of the formats below

  • SVG
  • .PDF
  • High-Res Raster (JPG, PNG)
  • .EPS
  • .AI



ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome and quick work!

Seller's Response:

Very responsive and easy to work with

:

Fast, friendly and professional

:

I wanted to give Uniquemails a chance to see their work. They very much exceeded my expectations. Great Job Uniquemails, I will be back to place another order.

:

Thanks for your patronage. It's my pleasure working with you




No comments:

Post a Comment