Sunday, February 7, 2021

Premium Vector Tracing, Redraw Logo











About:

I will vectorize your logo, sketch, icon low-resolution graphics to very High-quality graphics.



I will improve your graphics and make them ready to be printed at any size without losing any quality.



What I will can do



  • Vectorize Your logo
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Vectorize Patches
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear format
  • Free revision at any time.



If you order my 5$ gig, What you will get is



  • Simple and standard graphics. 
  •  Source file.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • Deliver the source (Final) file in 24hrs. 
  • Satisfaction guaranteed.



Please send me a message if you have any questions so I can make you clear. Hope we will work together



Thanks for reading

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment