Monday, February 8, 2021

Redraw, Tracing Vector, Raster Logo, Image To Vector











About:

Hi,

Iam Luu, I am a new Fiverr member but I have been trained in graphic design.



I mainly do redraw, vector tracing, logo, image. I really love what I do and I try to perfect every project.



- I can provide:

  • Vector files: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG.
  • Image files with high resolution (300dpi): PNG, JPG, TIFF,...



- Time to do

  • The standard time to do from 6-12h
  • If you need it in 2-3 hours, pls inbox me for the possible check



- Why should you hire me?

  • I will manually redraw, tracing logos, images, sketch to vector.
  • Quick Response
  • I will provide source files and unlimited revisions.
  • Understand your needs quickly



If you have any questions, please contact me.



Best regards,

Reviews


:

I am very satisfied he did his job very reliably and well. I will continue to work with him. I can only recommend him.

:

Great work for a not easy job!

:

Everything was super!

:

Perfect, will use again and again, thank you

:

Alles in Ordnung super Arbeit immer wieder gerne !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment