Sunday, February 7, 2021

Create Vector Format, Vectorise, Recreate Logo, Vector Redraw











About:

To get 1-hour delivery there have an extra charge



PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING 



Hi,

Vector tracing is the conversion of raster graphics into vector graphics, a process also known as manually vectorize, image tracing or vector format. The image is redrawn/vector traced/vector format using Adobe Illustrator, This way you can resize your vector image to the size you want, without losing any quality as I will vectorize/vector trace or redraw your image, logo to AI, EPS, SVG, etc vector formats fast.

What you will get in this order?

  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Print Ready Vector Files in any size you need.
  • Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.
  • Recreate your images in Adobe Illustrator.
  • Redraw Any Logo/image In Illustrator.
  • Improve Your Artwork
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format
  • I will deliver High-Quality Neat and Clean work.
  • I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.
  • I will Charge Extra for Complex or Detailed Vector Tracing Work.
  • I believe in quality over quantity
  • 100% Manual Vector Tracing Work (No Auto Tracing/Live Trace)

Note: Kindly inbox me before purchasing my gig if the image is complex.



Thank you for Visiting My Gig:D

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was excellent with delivery time, understanding with only 1 review. I will use him again. He dropped everything to assist me and worked into the evening and morning. Thank you so much for the service.

Seller's Response:

ALSO THANKS TO YOU...

Seller's Response:

i ordnered 8 eps files. all source files were in a bad resolution. he managed to get everything done in time! really friendly a nice person. was a joy to work with

Seller's Response:

Thank you ......

:

Such a friendly man! Understands all that I say and makes it until it is perfect for me! I really appreciate it. And responds quickly. Professional work and a great sense of quality. It was really great to work with you! Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment