Sunday, February 7, 2021

Draw A Detail Vector Line Art Illustrations From Your Image











About:



Please contact first before ordering



Are you looking for people who can draw a detail vector line art illustrations from your image?

You find a correct person.



Hi my name is putu udiana and i am a new seller at fiverr.

I already have illustrator experience for 3 years.

I also shutterstock contributor and content creator.

So I know about copyrights.



For this gig, I promise I will not disappoint you and will purely use "pen tool" from Adobe Illustrator.



In this service, i wish can help you to get:

-original draw line art.

-PNG transparant background, you can place on mock up t-shirt.

-High quality image.

-maxsimum result.



So, what are waiting for?

Place your order now :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect, thank you very much for the quick and careful work.

Seller's Response:

with pleasure :D

Seller's Response:

It’s my second time working with Diane! :) super friendly and very responsive ! Also very happy with the work she’s done!

Seller's Response:

Hehe thanks ;-)

Seller's Response:

This is terrific! Thanks for the great design and the friendly and quick service.




No comments:

Post a Comment