Sunday, February 7, 2021

Make Vexel Art In 24 Hours











About:

I WILL MAKE YOUR PHOTO CONVERT TO CARTOON FOR 1 DAY.

My name is Tri Aditia, I'm from Indonesia. I make this work use Photoshop Cs 6

Hello,

Welcome to my gig. I designed a Minimalist Vexel Art Design.



You will get unlimited revisions to this package!



You can use this design for your social media profile photos, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube. I also provide a transparent background.



•$5 Include Package

-1 Fully Detailed Head Avatar Minimalist Vector

- 2000 x 2000 px

-High Resolution 300 dpi

-Unlimited Revision

-Transparent Background File

-Source File



•Note

You can send photo with good quality, without blur.



For any question please contact me:)



Thank you:)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment