Monday, May 10, 2021

Vector Tracing From Any Logo, Sketch, Image Or Hand Drawing











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG!



I will do vector tracing, convert to vector or redraw from any logo, sketch, image or hand drawing.



I have 3 year experience as a professional graphic designer. I will convert your low quality logo, image, raster or anything to vector or using your hand drawing I will convert hand drawing image to vector file.





I WILL WORK ON



  • Low quality images
  • Any raster files
  • Low quality drawings
  • Hand drawings
  • Sketch of any images
  • Color missing images
  • Any image you want to vectorize





I WILL GIVE YOU



  • Vectorize file
  • Print ready file
  • Source file
  • Ai, EPS, PNG, SVG, PNG, PSD, PDF, files
  • High resolution file
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Quick response
  • Fast delivery
  • Work until your satisfaction



If you are going to place a order, please contact me before placing the order for getting better understanding about your requirements.



Thank you!

Best regards,

Nipun







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communications - It took longer than expected but the job was quite complicated

Seller's Response:

Thank you again

:

I worked with him 2nd time. Highly recommend for your job. Specially he has friendly communication, quick response and well understanding always. I wanted very quick delivery for my immediate case, Then he gave high quality results delivered super fast. Very pleased with the results. 100% happy... Definitely recommend this service. Thank you nipun_flyer!!

:

Thank you very much!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment