Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Fast Vector Tracing In Only 1 Hours











About:

Hi,



Do you have any sketch, Logo or any other scan file in jpg, png, or pdf image format?? and need to convert it into Vector Formet....



I will professionally convert your logo or image to vector with transparent background I can redesign your low resolution image/logo/artwork/sketch/and improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed



Why you will hire me?



This is very common and important question. Well! I will insure you



·First Response and 24 Hours active.

·100% satisfied result

·Unlimited revision until satisfaction

·100% manual Tracing.

·Timely deliver your work

·Friendly communication





Note:



If you are confused about packages or want to discuss the job, then I am happy to make sure that I’m a good fit for your need so let’s connect for on a 5-minute chat to discuss your job in detail..

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment