Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Vector,Image Tracing,Redraw,Recreate Your Logo











About:

    Welcome to my GIG of Vector Tracing.



    Hi,I'm Waqas.



If you are looking for vector tracing,redraw logo,recreate logo,edit logo into high quality.

Congratulations!You are in the right place!I am confident to complete with the best quality.



My Services are:



.Redraw your logo

.Vectorize your image

.Vectorize your logo

.Vectorize anything

.Change your logo color

.Resize at any custom resolution without losing quality

.Extra fast delivery

.Free source files

.Unlimited Revisions



Why me?



.Quality work

.100% manual tracing

.Friendly communications

.Quick response



I assure you that you will be satisfied after working with me.

If you have any questions.

Please message me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Waqas was great! Understood what was needed and executed!

:

Thanks for your kind words.

:

Very professional work and communication is great! Always pleased with the end product!

:

Fantastic service, quick and was more than willing to make a couple of amendments. Definitely recommend.

:

Another great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment