Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Redesign,Recreate,Redo,Remake,Edit Logo,Jpeg,Image To Vector











About:

I will edit, update or modify your low-resolution logo, sketch, image, or icon using ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR.



You will receive a clean and neat vector image, which can be scaled at any size without losing quality.



I do not use any auto-tracing software – all images are redrawn by hand using adobe illustrator.



As a result of the work, you will receive hi-resolution Jpg, png, and scalable vector files in Ai and EPS format. If you need any specific format please, contact me.



My service:

edit, update or modify logo

Vector tracing picture

Vector tracing sketch

Vector tracing anything

Image to vector

logo to vector

convert to vector

redo logo

remake

recreate

remade



For this gig I will provide:

Simple or standard graphic.

Source of file.

Deliver in a fixed time.

Guaranteed Satisfaction.



Please, note, that provision of really good and professional quality may take time; therefore I take the standard of 2 TO 6 HOURS for work to be done. Usually, it will take less time.



Please, contact me before placing your order, so I can evaluate the complexity of the drawing and advise you on the package selection.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with this man has been great. First, the project that I asked of of him was a hard project. My logo was made in 2000 and it contained alot of details and colors, yet he managed to recreate it and he also did it perfectly. The communication with him was great and the response time was great. Definitely recommend working again with him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir for your love

Seller's Response:

I will definitely come back here forever. The communication and collaboration was just great. I highly recommend working with this seller over others who refused to talk with me. My delivery oder was delivered in less than 2hours!

Seller's Response:

Such A Great Person You are

:

Excellent customer service. Loved the logo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment