Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Redraw Logo Or Image To Vector Tracing Professionally











About:

I will redraw your logo or image exactly with high resolution from sketch, image or icon raster to vector using ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR.

You will receive the clean and neat vector image, which can be scaled at any size without the loss of quality.



WHAT YOU WILL GET:



  • Premium Service Just Only $5
  • Friendly service.
  • 100% manual retracing.
  • Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and EPS vector files 
  • Full support until you are 100% satisfied
  • Redesign your logos
  • raster to vector, redraw logo or image & vector tracing. 
  • Vectorize from any file format.



Special only at my gig: 

  • Your order has ended, if you need to edit (colors, simple details...) your files. I'll help you.
  • If you have trouble using the files for the website, printing, or any errors... I'll help you.



If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.





Thank you



Regards!

Mahfuzur rahman

Reviews


:

Absolutely amazing work. Great communication and professionalism. Outstanding artist. 100% would recommend and come back for more work. thank you!

:

Very good and effective communication. Displayed a high level of professionalism, talent while being flexible to achieve optimal results. Highly recommended.

:

I can’t say enough about how easy it was to work with mahfuzur71 I plan on working with him again very soon.

:

This seller was very fast with his responses, he was very attentive to my needs. Overall, a very professional service would use again.

:

It was a great experience working with fiver! My work was completed quickly and I love . Would definitely use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment