Thursday, February 25, 2021

Vector Trace Redraw Logo Or Images Within 2 Hours











About:

Please don't give me order without discussion. Please don't mind..



   I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. I'LL CONVERT YOUR low-quality logos, icons, or Images to AI, EPS, SVG, PDF VECTOR (+ adjusts if necessary). and I will give fully editable files only 5$

I WILL DELIVER

•             High Quality ready for print files.

•             Source files.

•             Make it high-quality Ai, pdf, eps, svg, ait, jpg, png, ETC.

Note

·         Please send or attach images that needed for the vectorize

·         Check my portfolio for my samples

·         Any image/Photo converted to vectorize

·         Full layered Source File and PNG, JPEG files

·         unlimited revisions.

    There will be a discounted rate on bulk order or big project, please send me your project details so that i can offer exact costing of your project. Looking forward to serving your requirements.

Thanks a lot

Saikat Samanta

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great effort put into his graphic design to ensure complete satisfaction. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

thanks for your tip

:

Good and fast work.

:

Amazing work that far surpassed all expectations. Thank you so much!

:

thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment