Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Vector Tracing Of Any Logo Or Image In 24 Hours











About:

Client's satisfaction is my first priority !!!



Dear Buyer,

Welcome to my gig. In this gig I will trace your Logo / Image and convert it to high resolution within 24 hours of delivery. I am a Professionally Designer having more than 3 years experience in Graphics Designing with expertise Vector Tracing in Adobe Illustrator.



No Auto Tracing (100% manual tracing)



What you will get in this gig:

  • Print Ready Vector Files in any size you want
  • I will Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch in Vector
  • Redraw Any Logo/Image in Adobe Illustrator
  • I will deliver High Quality work 300 ppi
  • I will deliver Source File in any format as you need
  • ( Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF, PNG etc.)
  • I will work until you are satisfy and happy.



Note: I will give you unlimited revisions so that you will be 100% satisfied with your orders.



Thank you !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am working on a personal book project that contains various parody illustrations -- in this section I needed help making vector versions of old vhs tape logos and 1950s pulp comic titles. Some of it was very low resolution and very blurry - and I really appreciate sohel_hossain_1's patience -- I was able to get a 3 for 1 offer in this gig as there was some back and forth - and sohel_hossain_1 had to wait awhile for me to do some work to help the gig move forward. I am also one of these fussy type of customers that really need pixel perfect results as best as possible - so really got a lot done in this gig to help me with the future illustration work support. Thank you sohel_hossain_1.

:

You're really a great buyer. You gave me really a proper instructions & for that I could complete the order. Many many thanks.. Peace upon to you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment