Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Change Your Raster Object Into Vector Object Perfectly











About:

Hi There, 

           My Self Asma Israr. Welcome to My Raster into Vector object GIG. I am very Creative Graphic designer with More than 6 year’s Experience and I will vector trace, redraw, convert high res vector from your any raster image or logo Design with Unlimited revisions which will make a Long-lasting impression to You. Client satisfaction are My Main priorities.

  • WHAT I NEED?
  • Bitmap
  • Screen shot
  • Icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch 
  • Image file
  • Any file format containing an Image(psd, doc, docx, etc)


  • WHAT YOU GET
  • 100% satisfaction your satisfaction is my first priority
  • Quick Response
  • Unlimited modifications so don't worry
  • High-quality image JPG, PNG or any other format that you want (printable)
  • 100% Manual vector trace (make by hand)
  • 100% money back guarantee (if you not satisfy)
  • 100% editable file so you can edit your files and this all files are layered

No late deliveries. Guaranteed satisfaction and 100% money back if you are not satisfied! If you have any question don't hesitate to reach us. Looking forward to work with you and have a best business relationship. Thank you so much for your time.

Reviews


:

Great Jobs Seller has provided me. Thanks

:

Great work with Seller, fast reply on the job order. Thanks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment