Sunday, January 3, 2021

Vectorize And Recreate Raster Image, Sketch And Logo To Vector, Vector Tracing











About:

Here I'm providing Manual Vector Tracing service for last 2+ Years with 100% client satisfaction and I will vectorize, customize, recreate, trace raster image , sketch and logo to vector.



Here is what I offer :

  • Vector tracing
  • image to vector tracing
  • For your T-shirt design
  • Vector file, Ready to Print
  • colors separation / Changes for screen Printing









My projects are always executed with precision and creative ideas. I try to follow all the modern design tendencies. In addition, I am very attentive to details.



I am usually asked to keep my original style and apply it to a specific concept, however I'm quite versatile and can work in different styles. Just make sure to message me first so you can explain what you are looking for and I will tell you in what extent I can deliver. In this way, we avoid any future frustration.



I can assure you that you will be very satisfied with the work QUALITY!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment