Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Trace Any Raster Image Into High Resolution Vector Image











About:

Hello, If you are you looking for tracing your poor resolution raster images into print ready and clear vector files you are at the right gig. 



What do I Offer in this Gig?

I will manually trace/ redraw/ resize any image, logo or font without losing image quality and convert your current low resolution icons and illustrations etc into high resolution vector format.



I will adjust the traced vector file into any size, color and element that you want and deliver an editable file.



  • I will provide any of the files that you need such as vector files like (AI, EPS, JPEG, PNG, PDF, etc.)
  • I will provide the image with Transparent Background, and any color or without color background with 300Plus Dpi and More than 4000 px.
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • No auto tracing

  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors



    NOTE: Feel Free to send me a message for any further query.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment