Monday, January 4, 2021

Trace, Convert And Redraw Any Logo Or Sketch Into Vector











About:

Welcome!



I am Zahid Mehmood.



I can trace anything perfectly in 24 hours



I have almost 3 years experience as graphic designer and I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector.



Features:

Vectorize your logo, picture, sketch or anything

100% manual tracing

100% editable layered artwork

High Quality

Fast delivery

Unlimited revision



I will give you all file format with source file



Just give me a brief or send a simple sketch



Feel free to contact me for any information



Related Keywords

raster to vector, Redraw, Convert vectorization, sketch to vector.



Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service, easy communication and a very high-quality job! I definitely recommend his services! Thanks!!!

Seller's Response:

thank you sir

:

Super impressed with Zahid278 work. He brought the vision to life and loved the final product. Everything from communication to delivery was flawless. Thanks

:

Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment