Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Do Vector Trace Or Vector Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Gig :)



I will provide high-quality VECTOR DESIGN SERVICE, transparent from Logo or Image, PNG, JPEG, Sketch, Icon to vector design. I am here to provide HIGH-QUALITY work only $5. Already I have completed 280 plus projects in Fiverr. So, you can place your order confidently. If you have real or complex image Please contact me first. I will replay your message within 5 minutes.



⬛  If I can't complete your order as your demand then I will refund. But I ensure you like my work 100% guaranteed.



⬛ What Will You Get?

✔️ Vector file as AI (Adobe Illustrator)

✔️ High Res PNG with transparent background (300 dpi) or more as your demand.

✔️ AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, JPG, PNG

✔️ QUALITY is Guaranteed

✔️ Fully Editable

✔️ Friendly service.

✔️ 100% clean design

✔️ 100% manual retracing.

✔️ EXPRESS DELIVERY



Extra service:

If you need any modification after deliver?

Just inbox me, I will modify as your requirements without extra charge.



Thanks

Designak





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast delivery and great precision

Seller's Response:

Thank you! We did not even need 1 revision. Perfect.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!!

:

This was my second time working with designak and I was not disappointed! Both time have been fantastic! The communication by the seller is top notch. I am always very picky about what we need on a project like this and the seller exceeded all expectations. We will definitely work with designak again!

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment