Monday, January 25, 2021

Vector Tracing And Redesign From Raster, Image, Logo, Sketch, Graphics











About:

Welcome to our "Image Vector Tracing and Redesign Gig". We're very excited to work with you.



◉ Do you want your scanned image to digitize or make vector?

◉ Do you want to redesign, modify, redraw, edit your logo and any graphics?

◉ Do you have a Drawing / Sketch / Draft / Logo / graphics in Low

Resolution?

◉ Do you have old image which you want to convert to vector and make it

digital?



If Don't Worry You are at the right place. I have 7 years experience in graphic designing. I will convert to vector file your image or logo file Manually.



Why you will choose the gig or hire me?

◉ 24 Hours active.

◉ FREE Vector File

◉ Unlimited revision

◉ 100% manual Tracing

◉ Delivery in 1-2 Hours ( GIG EXTRA )

◉ Full support until you are 100% satisfied with the results of the Vector file



My Services:

✔️ Print Ready Vector Files

✔️ Vectorize Raster to Vector your logo, picture, sketch or anything

✔️ The vector logo is completely editable in terms of shape, size and colors.

✔️ Provide You Source File In Any Format (AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG) for

the final logo.



Money Back Guaranteed.



Thank you very much for visiting my GIG.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast response! Creative design ideas! Quick edits and changes. Good communication! Outstanding quality, got everything done that I needed, delivered on time with excellent work. Fast and efficient. I highly recommend him!

:

Thank you so much for the gift (tip). I'm very happy working with you. If you need any job let me know any time. I'll handle your project. Have a nice day! Thanks again

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment