Friday, January 29, 2021

Vector Trace, Vectorise, Recreate, Convert Logo Or Image To Vector In 2 Hours











About:

If you want to use your logo on a big banner or you want to convert your small (raster)

image/logo into high resolution quality that you can use any where so you have come the right place :)



I CAN VECTORIZE , REDRAW / RECREATE YOUR OLD LOGO OR IMAGE AND MAKE CHANGES colors. 



Service you willget from my GIG:

  • 100% manual tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors
  • Clean and clear format
  • Free revisions
  • Super fast delivery
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Provide(Jpg+Png+Ai+Eps+Pdf+Svg+Dxf) with source file









For complex designs I'll need to charge more and ask me before placing an order



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Once again, you have done a great job for me, not the easiest design to complete and you make it look easy. Thank you

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working with you. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Brilliant work, I will be coming back for more work soon

Seller's Response:

Really good experience. I would like to work with again and again.

Seller's Response:

The tracing was exactly like I wanted - perfect delivery and very friendly communication. I will certainly order again and can highly recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment