Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Draw A Low Poly Vector Of Any Image











About:

Dear Client-

I will draw a low poly vector of any image whether it is a photo of yours, a portrait of your loved once, a photo of your cute pet.

You can use that photo for your website, wallpaper, profile picture, products, pillow case, mug, t-shirts etc.

I use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to draw. also I use Adobe Lightroom to get the best colors.

I will give you a fast, premium and a friendly service

Please contact me via Inbox and we can discuss.

Best Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was easy to communicate with and responsive to my feedback. The final product met expectations and I would consider buying similar products from this seller again.

:

Great rendition!

:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am hoping to do your future projects as well.

:

good work promptly

:


No comments:

Post a Comment