Saturday, January 30, 2021

Vectorize Or Turn Into Vector A Jpeg Or Image File











About:

This gig is about turning a jpeg file or a low-quality image into a vector and high-resolution image.



Flat Images offers:

  • 2 images for $5
  • 3 Revisions
  • Color Change
  • High-resolution jpeg and png file




Regular Images offers:

  • 2 images for $10
  • 3 Revisions
  • Color Change
  • High-resolution jpeg and png file


Detailed Image offers:

  • 1 images for $15
  • 3 Revisions
  • Color Change
  • High-resolution jpeg and png file


This can be a logo, a symbol, an icon, or anything that you wanted me to vectorize.

Reviews


:

Good communication and great to work with. I will be working with ishfaye again.

:

DID A GOOD JOB

:

The delivery was late

:

Vectorized a JPEG for me. Did an amazing job. I had forgotten I placed the order. Was very patient with me. I would defiently work with ishfaye again. The work spot on and looks amazing.

:

Easy, got job done very quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment