Thursday, May 20, 2021

Cnc Programming,Vector Tracing On Artcam,Mastercam











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER

""ALL PACKAGE PRICES IS NOT FIXED""

Hello ----



DESIGN + CNC PROGRAMMING



I'm Ataur Rahman. I am a graphics designer with over 9 years experience in Art cam,Fusion 360,Solidworks,3ds max,maya,Auto CAD Master cam Design and others graphics related software.

I am professional  Hongfa NC Studio 4 axis 3 axis CNC Band Saw CNC wood Lathe and the NC code of any type of CNC Machine.

If you want you can do any kind of 3d design and CNC programming.

            My services

  •  CNC router tool path
  • 100% vector tracing
  • 3 axis programming
  • rotary axis any lathe machine
  • 4 axis CNC router programming
  • CNC Wood Curving
  • vector tracing any format file
  • any format file convert stl binary
  • picture, sketch or anything
  • Any types of CNC Tool Path, CNC Programming or CNC machining
  • I will give you all file format with source file
  • I will give you all file format with source file

   CAD conversion: 

dwg, dwf, dxf, pdf, bmp, png,stl, art, rlf,jpg, jpeg, jpe,3d pdf,and many others

   Why choose me?

  • 9 years of experience
  • Best quality 
  • Good communication
  • Money back guarantee
  • Fast delivery

I work from time to time.I have long been involved this work.

Reviews


:

very good seller

:

Thank you

:

Prompt and precise communication.

:

perfect seller he help me everything i didnot know

:

a very good work, thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment