Sunday, May 16, 2021

Convert Raster Logo,Image In Vector File High Resolution Ai,Png,Jpg











About:

Does your Logo or image get Pixelated when enlarged?

Are you looking for transforming your low-quality Logo or image into a Vector high resolution?



If so, I'm here to help...



I will convert, redraw, or customize your existing low-quality or blurred raster Logo, design, Image, artwork or Sketch into a high-quality vector editable file manually for perfection, I don't use auto trace software. The Vector will be a scalable format that can be very useful for digital printing purposes.



Why me?

✔️ Super Fast Delivery

✔️100% Manual Tracing

✔️ Unlimited Revisions

✔️ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



I can deliver the final artwork as

  • Ai
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • JPG (300 dpi)
  • PNG (Transparent)
  • CDR
  • PSD
  • DXF
  • SVG



If your required format is not mentioned above then just drop me a message I will do it for you.



Required from you?

I need your any raster design or logo; elements should be visible at least.



NOTE:

If you have complex design/artwork, feel free to discuss it before purchase to avoid cancellation to save time for both.



More info in the FAQ Section Below.



Check the Gig Extras while you ordering.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

THIS MAN IS AMAZING DESIGNER I EVER FOUND. Absolutely phenomenal work! I must admit that I am absolutely not the easiest person to work with. I expect perfection and will not settle for anything less. I plan to recommend you to my friends and family and hope to work with you again! I’m in love, love, love with my new logo! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Seller's Response:

Love to work with you again!!!

:

The seller was amazing! I have actually used the seller for a previous project and will use again! Highly recommend! If you new to fiver and not sure who to pick definitely worth every penny!!

:

I am absolutely in LOVE with the results., thank you so much. You are so talented. He truly went above my expectations and made my ideas come to life. My explanation seemed all over the place but He understood right away lol. He knows exactly what to do! I appreciate you so much!! I love it. I highly recommend him!

:

Brilliant. This guy is incredible he works magic regardless of the resolution of the image he somehow pulls off these insanely high-quality images please it u need a designer or someone to manipulate a design to look more realistic hire him. I would highly recommend and he completed this project so fast and his communication was excellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment