Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Make Your Car Or Vehicles Into Vector Chibi Style











About:

Hi Mate!

Are you a real petrolhead? This is the right place to make your car unique and different

I offer services to make your favorite vehicle image into a caricature with a unique style and different from the others



what you get if you buy my gig? check it out!



  • Fully Detailed
  • Gradation Color
  • Complex Shape
  • Standard Background *like the sample on the portofolio
  • PSD
  • AI
  • PNG
  • JPG
  • PDF



Note**

  • You can request an object into your car see the package
  • You Can Choose The Style between CARICATURE style or STANDARD style same like your cars/vehicles photo's
  • I draw on high ressolution so if you want to print out it can be upper size as you want
  • You can request Backgorund Scene if you not like my standart background



what are you waiting for? immediately order to make your vehicle more attractive and unique :)

if you have any question hit me up on message! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I will order again and again!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I will ONLY WORK with this designer (:

Seller's Response:

thank you so much i apreciate :)

:

Great work. Look forward to next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment