Friday, April 16, 2021

Make Vector File To Use On Cnc Laser Machines











About:

Hello Every One:

I have 4 years of experience in vector designing for CNC laser cut and router machine I will prepare your designs and images professionally for laser cutting, engraving or CNC drawings for any patterns.



i have knowledge with the logic sequences of design process, technical skills and using the drafting software AutoCAD, Artcam, Aspire, Corel Draw and abobe illustrator to create a geometric drawing or Patterns



Also i will create your file size as per your requirements.

I will provide you below formats.



- EPS file

- Ai file

- Svg file

- PDF file.

- DWG File.

- DXF file.

- Unlimited Revisions

Feel free to contact me. Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is very helpful and fast . Even after a failure from my side, he helped out without any difficulties. I would definitely recommend this seller an wil surely work with him again.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much looking forward to work with you.

Seller's Response:

He was quick to respond and quick to deliver. I didn't need revisions of his work. He even came in lower than my budget. I will work with him again!

Seller's Response:

you are always welcome thank you .

Seller's Response:

Sahilgmi is professional and easy to work with. I will continue to use his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment