Saturday, April 17, 2021

Convert Any File Logo Sketch Artwork Design To Vector Format In 3 Hrs











About:





I will convert any file to vector ai, PSD, png, pdf in high resolution.



I have experience as a graphic designer and I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is known as vector tracing, vector conversion, vectorization, vectorize.



A basic order you will get:



1 FREE vector files (between AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) + 1 HD PNG image.



Delivery within 24h (may be extended at Weekends and local Holidays) (for faster deliveries, please check my Gig EXTRAS).



Unlimited revisions.



I can provide:



  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS


and more.



IMPORTANT:



The tracing process depends a lot on each image because every image has its own peculiarities.



Many times there are images that demand extra working time, which also demands extra charge.



If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.





My Other Services on Fiverr




Crop and Remove background Trace



Vectorise or Redraw Image & Logo



Professional Photoshop Services



Business Card &  Logo Designing



Thanks & Regards

Pro_EVA

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick reply, extremely quick turn around. I had a pixelated version of a logo i needed done as camera ready art....I even forgot to mention one of the details and pro_eva did the revision without any hesitation or question.I will be sure to use again. I highly recommend! the entire job was done and delivered in under 2 hours. Amazing!

Seller's Response:

nice buyer

Seller's Response:

Wow! Pro_eva read my mind throughout this project. I needed alterations completed as well as new files created of existing logo's. Pro_eva took my quick communication on what I wanted and turned them around within an hour. Excellent service all the way around! Thanks Pro_eva, you are now on my speed dial for future gigs.

:

nice buyer

:

Delivered exactly what I asked for. Took longer than 3 hours but was delivered in under a day so not a big deal. Would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment