Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Vectorise, Vector Tracing, Image To Vector In 3 Hours











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER

 >>>>> Welcome to my gig <<<<<<

#### Fully Vector Tracing service ####



I will do vector tracing your logo, image or any graphics work. This is great for improving your graphics so that they are able to be printed.



My service:

  • JPEG format to vector format
  • FDF format to vector format
  • PNG format to vector format
  • Raster format to vector format
  • Vector art
  • Vector map art
  • Printable file for any graphics



Our extra gigs :



  • Flyer and Poster design
  • Image background remove
  • Photoshop editing
  • Packaging Design



What you get?

- AI, EPS, PDF, PNG, JPEG

- PSD File 300 dpi transparent

- PNG+JPEG file 300 dpi transparent



Why you choose me?

  •  I'm quicker than others
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money back guarantee (If my task, you don't like)
  • Unlimited revision
  • Free source file



Feel free to ask me if you have any query I will happy to help.

EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM

Thanks

Reviews


:

The seller was very prompt to answer all of my questions before I committed to the purchase. Work is very well done and I received it promptly as well. Would definitely recommend it! I've never used fiverr before, so I'm really happy that this transaction went so well!

:

The seller promised me a 3 hour delivery, then delivered 8 hours later. My order was time sensitive ands this was discussed in great detail before ordering. This costed me a job, the work delivered was fine but this will be my last transaction with this seller..

:

The Seller did an outstanding job vectoring the logo I gave him. His work exceeded expectations. I will definitely go to this Seller again with all my vector work. I couldn't be happier.

:

The work is perfect with this seller, all times i take order, and all the time he make a very very good job. If the features are not perfect, he does it again perfectly! Thank a lot

:

Amazing! Thank you for the quick turnaround, and detailed work with an easy to edit .ai file upon delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment