Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Vector Tracing, Redraw, Recreate, Raster Logo, Image











About:

You are looking for the best seller on Fiverr to redraw, vectorize logos, images, sketch into high-resolution vector files.

Congratulation! You are in the right place! I am confident to complete with the best quality and the fastest for you.



1. Guarantee:

✔ Manual redraw, tracing logos, images, sketch to vector.

✔ Provide source files and unlimited revisions for all packages.

✔ Refund money if not right with your requirements.



2. Special only at my gig: 

✔ Your order has ended, if you need to edit (colors, simple details...) your files. I'll help you.

✔ If you have trouble using the files for the website, printing, or any errors... I'll help you.



3. Do the fastest:

✔ I will do immediately after received order and delivery time within 2-12 hours.

✔ If you need it 2-3 hours, pls inbox me for the possibility check



4. You will get:

✔ Vector files: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG.

✔ Image files with high resolution (300dpi): PNG, JPG, TIFF,...



If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.



Best regards, 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment