Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Animated Svg Icons And Animation For Internet











About:

I can do svg animated  icons or related internet animations. If you make Whiteboard animation, You have to set your pictures into SVG format to work in Whiteboard programs like: VideoScribe. So just send me any illustration, photo,.. and I will do all the work, and resent it to you so you can save your time.

Reviews


:

very fast, very professional. i was shown what i needed before i was even asked to pay for the job... and when i mean fast, might be the fastest guy on fiverr. will definitely be back.

:

He painted the picture for me of what I wanted ( before we even talked about payment ) then, he worked for a day and delivered it to me in the format that I needed. After which I had trouble using it so he converted to another format to help me. I am certainty going to be working with him in the future.

:

Incredible seller. Excellent eye for details and great communication skills. Would definitely recommend.

:

Outstanding experience, impeccable work and great communication. I am definitely recommending this seller.

:

Excellent work. Timely and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment