Monday, January 18, 2021

Design Vector Illustration Of Your Sneakers Or Any Streetwear











About:

I Will Design Vector Illustration Of Your Sneakers Or Any Streetwear. Only vector format file (ai/eps) is scalable without loss of quality and it is ready for printing. With this enhanced image/logo you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout.

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:



  • Give me your SNEAKERS photo/pict. 

  • If you want ANY STREETWEAR or different picture besides sneakers please contact me before your order

  • make sure your source pict does not infringe any copyright.
  • I will create it digitally with inkscape vector scalable software

  • and I will finish it crazy quickly.


If you have any questions or have a doubt, PLEASE CONTACT ME before you order to avoid order cancelation.



Reviews


:

Seller was incredible fast and was able to do exactly what I wanted. A+ and would do business again in a heart beat

:

The provider has worked too perfectly according to my wishes. My own mistakes were subsequently corrected by Wiendi and communication went very well. Finally, all files were delivered in best quality. With pleasure again!

:

This was spot on to what I was asking for. The detail on the sneaker was amazing and spot on. Everything looked great 10/10.

:

The artist and I were able to make adjustments and ultimately I was satisfied with the work. Artist was timely too.

:

This is my 4th or 5th time working with this seller. Wiendi is very skilled and easy to work with. I will continue to work with moving forward.




No comments:

Post a Comment