Thursday, January 21, 2021

Draw Detail Clean Technical Line Art From Any Photo Or Picture











About:

vector tracing line art from any your drawing/ picture /photo/any .



I will draw a line art illustration from photo or sketch for you . Specialty my service varies for large variety of your requirement from,



  • Product illustration
  • Photo illustration
  • Pet Dog, Cat or etc
  • Instructions manual / User guide
  • Details illustration
  • Technical drawings
  • Diagrams
  • Book illustrations 
  • Factorizing for anything
  • Editing your Ai files,  or just about anything you can think.





if u need source file for printing or else , 

i can export file to JPG/PNG/EPS/SVG/CDR/AI .. 

u can request the color .. 

see the extras package..



if you have any questions? please contact me.

if you like my gigs , please order and share to your friends .

Reviews


:

Great job as usual, thanks!

:

Amazing work!! Definitely would recommend!! So fast with delivery and did exactly what I said!

:

Fast, clean, perfect

:

Excellent work tracing my technical image into Illustrator. Clean and detailed!

:

Great job. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment