Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Vectorise Logo, Image Or Icon Tracing Convert To Vector











About:

Welcome

Are you looking for a seasoned Graphic Designer?

 Then don't explore further.

 My name is Mohsin and I’m seasoned Graphic Designer who always delivers high quality designs of logo, image, or any type of photo into vector by tracing.

3 stunning designs only in 5 USD

i will vectorize logo, image or icon tracing convert to vector only in 5 USD.



Expectation from my Gig

Redraw your logo

Icon and Button tracing

logo color change

Any Image tracing

Redesign your sketch

Manual color selection

Printable files

Unlimited revision

100% money-back guarantee 

Free Mockup

100% satisfaction

Any Expected file format



Gig requirements

Your sample image, logo or sketch or anything scaned



If I could not satisfy you with my skill i will 100% refund your money back!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information about this gig. I will reply ASAP.

Thanks for reading.

Best Regards!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was an extremely quick turn around time. Very easy to work with and willingness to please. I would use m0hsinchohan again!

Seller's Response:

work with you is pleasure for me. such a good and friendly buyer

:

Unprofessional, but friendly and polite.

:

i was busy in personal affairs. so it takes much time to deliver my work at time

:


No comments:

Post a Comment