Friday, April 9, 2021

Redraw, Vectorize Or Convert Image To Vector











About:

You don't like the pixelated logo or image of poor quality? Did someone make a logo for you without the output files? It is not possible to recover or find on the Internet the beautiful picture?



Then here you can get a great vector from your images efficiently and as quickly as possible! I'm working with a vector program Adobe Illustrator for several years, I love vector graphics and always try to give our best.



In this gig you will receive:



  • Attention to detail on your picture
  • I am always trying to find a font or draw it myself
  • Super fast delivery (3-8h) for simple logo or image
  • Manually vectorize image (without autotrace)
  • All files are of excellent quality and in formats: AI, EPS, PDF, CDR, SVG, PNG, JPG
  • Full support for your complete 100% satisfaction with the results of the vectorization
  • 100% Money back guarantee



If you have any questions or have a specific project please write to me before order and we will discuss it. Also, I can always send a special offer just for you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment