Sunday, April 25, 2021

Vector Tracing, Redraw Logo To Ai,Eps,Svg,Png,Pdf











About:

Hi, Welcome to my vector tracing gig!



Inbox Me before Your order on my vector tracing gig to Avoid cancellation. Your logo/graphics copy may not be suitable for printing purposes or any other purpose, so by redrawing your pixelated logo or Graphic I will improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed and you can use it wherever you want.



I'll give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/SVG/PSD file with high-resolution PNG, JPG, Files.



So Give me Your File & You Will Get :

  •  Clear vector format in source editable file (ai, eps, pdf, SVG, PSD)
  •  Remake and resize with high resolution without losing original Quality
  •  The service will be going as your requirement.
  •  High-Quality print-ready files




I will do:



  • Vector tracing logo
  • Vector sketch
  • Vectorize icon


NOTE: I never do vector tracing of Cartoon Characters / Cars




Regards

Shan33



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service, seller asked questions before ordering gig to understand (I realised I should have added more detail in the beginning) and then delivered what I needed before the deadline. Good service all around.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order, we will meet again. Great experience

Seller's Response:

This was my first fiverr experience and it did not disappoint! The seller was very transparent in their communications and easy to work with. My project involved cleaning up a logo and converting it to vector with a few color options. The seller was not "pushy" and retained the highest professional decorum throughout the process. They were open to revision and worked on my suggestions immediately. The timeline was respected and the quality was outstanding, I will definitely be seeking this person's advanced skill set in the near future!

Seller's Response:

Clear directions! Great experience, thanks for your order on my vector tracing gig.

Seller's Response:

Great seller to work with. Went above and beyond. Most importantly the quality is what I expected and more. Thank you! 5 starts out of 5🙂




No comments:

Post a Comment