Sunday, April 25, 2021

Vector Tracing And Update Raster Logo Within 101 Minutes











About:

Hi I'm Hamza a professional Graphic designer I have a great experience in redraw/edit/update/redesign and image tracing.



  • Are Your icon/logo/image have Raster Quality/Low Resolution or Blurred ?
  • Need Redraw Logo in High Resolution file PNG for printing on any purpose ?
  • Need redesign or Update raster logo / icons in different color or color correction??



Don't worry Now you are at right place.



I will trace / redraw / vectorize / manually your logo or image to the vector files.

I can improve your graphic Pixel and make ready to be printed at any size without losing any quality.



<-- SERVICES -->

  • Images convert to vector file
  • Recreate, Redraw or update raster logo 
  • Convert JPG logo into transparent / PNG file
  • High Resolution Vectorize file
  • Text or letter changed your existing raster logo
  • Changed or transparent Background 
  • Add Colors or Correction of Color
  • Resize any image high resolution without losing quality.



WHY I ?

If you not satisfy from my work You will get money back at same time

Complete support until if You 100% Satisfied from my work.



Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment