Sunday, March 28, 2021

Vector Tracing Your Image And Logo, Convert To Vector, Trace











About:

Hi, I am Lupas I can make your file in VECTOR, CONVERT IT TO VECTOR, READY FOR PRINT , CNC for laser cut, ENGRAVING, COLOR SEPARATION. etc. 

VECTORIZE=MAKE HIGH RESOLUTION (ready for print) 



I can also create any logo or Illustrations. 





I CAN DELIVER 

  • High Quality ready for print files.
  • Source files.
  • Package of files Ai , PDF, GIF, EPS, SVG, AIT, JPG, DST, DXF, CDR, JPG, PNG, HD ready for print files, PSD layered.       -RECOMMENDED  For free




You can send me any?



Any low quality (file, logo, illustration, drawing)  In any format 



Unlimited revision until the customer is satisfied.



Feel free to contact me for any information



If you need any changes to your graphic like shape, color or any other adjustment, no problem i will do it.



Regards and have a nice Vector and Logo



CHECK MY OTHER GIGS

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My go to guy ! Never disappointed always impressed with the turn out of the work ! A++++ Will continue to use again and again !

:

His quick responses!

:

Seller understood what the requirements were and delivered suer fast.

:

Great buyer

:

Amazing work! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment