Monday, March 29, 2021

Convert To Vector, Tracing, Recreate, Raster To Vector Image, Cartoon And Logo











About:

Hello Dear Ma'am/Sir,

Welcome to my gig....

Please discuss the ideas before placing the order..

I am professional graphic designer. I am expert in vector tracing images, vector cartoon, raster to vector images sketch children books..

I will do not use auto tracing tools.. Every detailed artwork drawn by an expert. 100% manually work you will use it in your banner books, t.shirts, mugs etc.

My services.

  1. vector tracing.
  2. convert low resolution image to high resolution.
  3. Recreation any image.
  4. Vectorize.
  5. you will receive Humble and kind response.
  6. you will get fast delivery.
  7. you will get 100% quality work with 300dpi.
  8. you will get Ai, Png, jpg.jpeg psd and pdf file or any other if you want.
  9. Good communication skills.

My first priority is client satisfaction so feel freely to contact me and discuss the ideas i will suggest more if you want. This is the right place for vector tracing related work. I am always ready for your services. Make sure you will get best result.

Waiting your response dear happily client.

Regards

Rabbia Iram



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment