Saturday, February 6, 2021

Edit, Fix, Modify And Vectorize Your Logo











About:

Hi,

Are you looking for professional,amazing, eye catching and sensational logo for your business or company logos ?



I'll edit, fix modify and redesign logo with my creativity and skills in Vector (Ai, EPS, PDS and SVG),JPEG,PSD,TIF and PNG etc.
Design will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.


Why me?



Talented Logo Maker Team



✔Fully custom made, creative, original, UNIQUE and AWESOME designs

✔Original, Creative and memorable designs

✔Client satisfaction is my first priority

✔On-Time Delivery

✔Very Friendly Customer Service

✔Immediate Response



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Signature | Custom | 3D logo | Mascot logo
My Services Includes:


Printable and HQ File size
Vector file
Source file
JPG file
PNG file
PDF file
EPS file
SVG file
PSD file 



Fast Response and Friendly Customer Service
Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy


Reviews


:

Prompt, professional, and precise!

:

Thanks again

:

great designer fast

:

The quality of the work was ok. However, the graphic artist did not take the motifs I wanted several times. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. In addition, I asked for a certain jpg-measurement in height and width of the picture several times. Unfortunately, he didn't send that either - despite repeated requests. The measurements were always too big, so I could not put it on the homepage. This made the work unnecessarily long for me. Therefore the price was too high for the result (in my case almost 40 dollars). Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

:

So I spent months working on my own logo and had this seller touch it up and recreate one. And I showed everyone and they just LOVED his version of it! VERY affordable and super quick AND friendly service! All in about 8 hours time!! DEF recommend this seller!! thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment