Sunday, January 31, 2021

Turn Scanned Hand Drawn To Digital Illustration











About:

"IMPORTANT" : you can ask for a FREE sample, BEFORE Order!!!!

I present the opportunity to convert your HAND drawingS in digital FORMAT, for A CHEAP price.


What should you do?
1. Order our service
2. scan your drawing (preferably 200dpi or more) in jpeg or png format.
3. specify your color requirements.
4.- receives the design.
5. complete the order.
6. rate :)


The package consists of 1 hand drawn to illustrated image in digital, 1000px tall.


I can offer other types of size as well as editable format and custom scenes.


100% professional.


I you are not sure.   pm me before order.

Reviews


:

Always great work and on time delivery as promised. Highly recommended.

:

He's my go-to dude for all things extravagant graphic design. I love his work. He executed what I was looking for!!! I am very pleased, always.

:

Quick and always great work. Highly recommended.

:

I'm always very appreciative of his work. He's one of my "go-to" persons ... people, if not the only one. Great work!!!

:

I was pretty skeptical of this process but the outcome was really far better than I expected. I sent a picture of an old shirt a friend had drawn on and they were able to convert it into a beautiful digital image that I would have assumed was originally created digitally.




No comments:

Post a Comment