Thursday, January 14, 2021

Vector Tracing, Image To Vector, Logo Redraw Or Line Art











About:

Hi!

Welcome To My Gigs.

Please contact before order.

For that person who are looking any kind of Vector Art. I will convert your Low Resolution Logo / Image / Drawing / Sketch / T-shirt into high resolution Vector as you need.

Here I offer excellent vector Trace for you.

MY SERVICES:

  • Convert your raster image to vector 
  • Logo Redraw
  • Hand Drawing to Digital Art
  • T shirt Redrawing
  • Line Art



 YOU WILL GET:

  • Vector files: AI, EPS
  • Image files with high resolution (300dpi): PNG, JPG,
  • If need I can provide SVG, PSD, PDF etc.
  • Manually Tracing by Adobe Illustrator
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% satisfactions
  • Fast Delivery



Note:

If you have special requests, please contact me first.





Thank You

Reviews


:

Fast delivery, great communication and he exceeded my expectations! I would use him again.

:

Amazing work!

:

another great job

:

great job!

:

Seller was good at communicating and being response to my questions. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment