Friday, January 15, 2021

Perfect Vector Tracing Redraw Logo Within Your Time











About:

Hello, Welcome to my GIG!!

I’m Yeasmin. Are you looking for someone who can do vector tracing for you and your company? Then you don’t need to look further. I will convert your sketch, Screen Shot, Scan, Icon, Images Drawing or logo into a vector? I will provide you with files in any format you want like all in high quality. I will do a 100% manual vector tracing to make it neat and clean. So that you can easily use it for printing or any other purpose, without losing the quality. Offers are only for simple Image or Logo. For complex depending vector traces like with too many details and gradients. I will ask you for an extra charge depending on complexity and details. I make sure you will like my work.

Thank you for being here!

What you will get?

  • Print- Ready 100% manual vector tracing in any size you want,

  • Convert your Image/Drawing/Sketch in vector,

  • Recreate your Images in Adobe Illustrator,

  • Professional  and high-quality work,

  • Always delivery on time & 100% client satisfaction with Unlimited revision in full support,

  • Professional and friendly communication.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

very gratefully work

:

Thank you very much.

:

Well done and timely. Clean and Tight Work.

:

Pleased with final results

:

It was a wonderful experience with Yeasmin, Quick and great quality! Easy to communicate with and delivers exactly what I was looking for!




No comments:

Post a Comment