Saturday, December 19, 2020

Draw Your Pet Potrait Vector Under 24 Hours With My Style











About:

i will cartoonize photo of your dog or cat with my style, just send me a photo of your pet, i will create stunning vector arts from it,



i draw from head to shoulder for standard package, with minor enchantment to make it cuter



1 dog/cat = 1 gig
2 dog/cat = 2 gigs


+1 order if you want to cartoonize yourself with your dog/cat ( 1 people = gig)


for basic gig i will deliver in 300 dpi potrait or landscape layout, great for web and print use.

chek my extra gigs if yuo want full body cartoons arts, add simple clothing or accessories, etc.



if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me :)

Reviews


:

Wonderful! Thank you so much - it's going to be a brilliant Chrissy present :)

:

Absolutely perfect - thank you so much!!

:

OMG THATS AMAZINGGGG thank you so so much!!!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment