Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Draw Detail Vector Line Art Illustration, Of Image,Product,Sketch,Diagram











About:

Do you want to turn a photo or sketch into detail vector line art Drawing ? So you are in the right place and you can trust me. I will help you until your 100% SATISFIED. 



Professionally I will draw a vector, line art illustration.It will provide you Ai, Psd, Png, Jpg & SVG ...etc file upon your request. Specialty my service varies for large variety of your requirement from,

  • Product illustration
  • Photo illustration 
  • Instructions manual / User guide
  • Details illustration
  • Technical drawings
  • Diagrams
  • Book illustrations 
  • Factorizing for anything
  • Editing your Ai files,  or just about anything you can think.


So just bring your image and I will turn it into vector,line drawing



Reviews


Seller's Response:

4th or 5th time we've worked with this seller and we'll keep coming back for more. Every request is handled quickly and just as we requested. The process is worry-free for us at this point.

:

Being finding it different for my design to be printed onto a T-shirt. Hopefully this come out well. But in all he definitely got what I wanted and I’m happy. Thank you will definitely be coming back to you.

:

Took too long to explain what I was expecting and he didn't get it. In the end I did the job myself as it took more time to explain than doing it myself and even with my explanations he didn't understand what I wanted. Nice guy but poor job.

:

His communication was very bed. He didn't explain what exactly he need. And his requirement was not match with the final work. So, i have to do extra work for him.

:

Quick & clear communication! Nayem provided examples of previous work that were close to what I was looking for to make sure we were on the same page on what needed to be done. He delivered exactly what I was looking for in a quick timeframe. Appreciate the help, and would recommend to others!




No comments:

Post a Comment