Monday, May 3, 2021

Redesign, Recreate, Vectorize, Modify, Raster To Vector And Vector Tracing Logo











About:

**100% Manual Vector Tracing No AUTO TRACING**



Welcome to My Best Vector Tracing/Raster to Vector Service Gig

I am working in this field for more than 5 years, dealing with of happy customers. I can convert any type of redesign, recreate, vectorize, modify, raster to vector and vector tracing your logo hand written text or design to vector (High resolution image) within just few hours.



Why me?

  • Super fast delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% MANUAL Vector
  • Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and EPS vector file (In extras)
  • Full support until you are 100% satisfied

 

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, PSD, JPG, PNG, PRINT READY FILES and more.

 

What you will get in this order

  • Convert Logo to Vector
  • I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy.
  • Edit, Redraw, Modify logo / Ai / PSD (or any other format) file.
  • Resize, Retrace, Remake, Redesign, Recreate
  • Tracing / Trace (of your Logo Design or any graphics)
  • RGB to CMYK  
  • PNG to Vector
  • JPEG/ JPG to Vector
  • JPEG to PNG (Transparent File / No Background)
  • PDF to Vector
  • PSD to Vector



If You Are Interested in Working With me Please Contact my inbox. Online doesn't Matter. I am here 24/7.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment